Monday 19 September 2011

Kisses From the Nile- By Olawale Jimoh

Allow our two lips
embrace in fiery romance
as our tongues do flips
and our teeth do the tap dance.

Let molten saliva
transform into liquid passion
flowing from the river
Nile into this erotic action.

Let the whispering silence
of the pharaoh's tomb
drown our senses
and purge our womb.

And purify our love
like dense air in midsummer
let us soar,high as the dove
into the rays of the golden sun shower.

Kareemah,take me into thy warm embrace
shield me from the biting fangs of December cold
let me relish your grace
for i cherish your presence more than i would gold.

If i rail across the Niger
and find myself in the waters of the Nile
will you swim me through the danger
of tides that stretches into millions of miles.

If i fly with the eagle
from the hills of obudu
unto the pyramid,will u paddle
down from that height with me,will you?

Do i live in your heart
or on your blackberry
do we simply fall apart
when facebook sails away like a ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment